Vendor Resources

All new Contractors, Suppliers, and Vendors are required to complete and return the forms listed below with the requested documentation attached before your firm can be considered an approved vendor and be eligible for payment for goods and/or services performed.

  • Independent Contractor Information Form
  • W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
  • Copy of your Trade Name Registration from the Secretary of State
  • Vendor Agreement Disclaimer of Liability Form
  • Liability Insurance Certificate from your Insurance Agent with a minimum of $1,000,000.00 in Liability Coverage
  • Current Workers Compensation Certificate (or in the case of a Sole Proprietor the Sole Proprietor, Independent Contractor Workers Compensation Indemnity Agreement Completed and Notarized)

You will receive the status of your application from a Wildwood Management Group Representative.

To download these forms now, click on the following links below.